Top 10 Reasons To Eat At Tart
In light of MyFab5 naming Tart one of the most Instagrammed restaurants in LA, we put together a countdown of the top 10 reasons to eat at Tart using photos our social media-savvy customers took. (cover photo via @alexxmeyers)
10. Tart Burger– A favorite dish among regulars and first-timers. This burger is cooked to your liking and served with bleu cheese, bacon, caramelized onions, mustard aioli and fries.
9. Group Party– Tart is a great place to host a group get-together, whether it’s a birthday party, business meeting, or a chance to get the gang together. Share a punch bowl to really get the party started, or order some of our many sharable dishes for the table like the vegetable crudité platter, pig ear fries, or basket of biscuits.
8. Full Bar– Tart offers amazing cocktails, wines, craft beers, and has an impressive whiskey collection. We are open until 2am and are one of the few places to also serve food this late. If you are a Tart customer here after 11:30pm and start to feel frisky or too drunk to drive home, you can get a hotel room next door at The Farmer’s Daughter for 50% off the normal hotel rate.
7. Fried Chicken– The king of all southern comfort foods. Our famous Chicken & Waffle is an obvious choice for brunch, but if you’re craving it all day, it’s also available on the dinner menu. If you want something a bit more savory, try the Crispy Chicken Legs with spicy Tennessee whiskey sauce and torn grilled sourdough pieces or the Buttermilk Marinated Chicken Sandwich with sauce gribbiche, pickled red onion, and watercress.
6. Atmosphere– Carefully curated playlists, indoor and outdoor dining, and southern-chic decor are just a few of the draws to our inviting space. Sit by the romantic fireplace with a cocktail or separate from the crowd by dining in a private cabana. Our attention to detail ensures every inch of our establishment is impeccably designed. We love hosting events on the patio, whether they’re private events, magazine launch parties, live music, and more, you can rent out our space for your next gathering. Stay a while and check out The Farmer’s Daughter Hotel and shop the lobby boutique for amazing local and up-and-coming designers.
5. Double Happy Hour– Everyday from 4-7pm and late night 10pm-close, snacks, signature cocktails, craft beers, and house wines are only $5 each. That means you can get pig ear fries, smoked trout deviled eggs, hushpuppies, pickles, and fries to munch on while sipping a Smoky Paloma (that’s tequila, El Silencio Mezcal, agave nectar, lime, grapefruit, and egg white), Southern Orange Tree (vodka, orange, Serrano, bitters, and cranberry), or Gin Silk (gin, St. Elders Liquer, cucumber, mint, soda water), just to name a few of the more popular house cocktails.
4. Brunch– With decadent breakfast food and bottomless booze, brunch is our most popular meal. Favorites include the Fried Chicken & Waffle (with tobasco-maple butter), French Toast with market berries, Breakfast Burrito, Shrimp & Grits (with Andouille sausage, okra, maque choux, and a sunny side egg), and the BTA Benedict (2 poached eggs with bacon, tomato, avocado, and hallondaise). On top of delicious dishes, we offer specialty breakfast cocktails and of course bottomless mimosas and bloody marys.
3. Punch Bowls– Drinking is just more fun in a group. Whether you’re getting a half bowl to share with a few friends or a full bowl for your party, you’re bound to get punchbowl wasted (there’s an entire bottle of booze poured into the full bowls), and good luck finding a better deal than just $25 for half bowl, $40 for a full. They come in four delicious flavors:
Tea – UV Pink Lemonade Vodka, fresh brewed ice tea, and fresh lemonade.
Blackballing – UV Blue Raspberry Vodka, orange juice, cranberry juice
Whole Family – UV Orange Vodka, champagne, orange juice
Poolside Paloma – Montezuma Tequila, simple syrup, lime juice, grapefruit juice, ginger ale
2. Gourmet Dinner– We take great pride in our food and always use the best ingredients served at reasonable prices. We update our menu all the time to bring you new delicacies to fit your foodie palate. Chef Keith is currently adding some savory, slow-smoked meats to the dinner menu, which will go great with our incredible brussels sprouts and vegetable crudité. And what could be better than some crab-avocado toast and a glass of wine by the fire?
1. Pool Jump– Our best kept secret- jump in the pool with your clothes on and get 50% off your bill. Jump in with your cell phone (yes, we’ll check if its working so don’t try to use an old phone) to get 100% off your bill, plus a chance to get your name on our Pool Warriors plaque!